Mudcat Café message #4003503 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #148617   Message #4003503
Posted By: SPB-Cooperator
05-Aug-19 - 01:30 PM
Thread Name: BS: Shooting tragedies and guns
Subject: RE: BS: Shooting tragedies and guns
Bit of a concern that only about 40% voted in the presidential elections. How does the other 60% break down between too young, non US nationals, voter suppression and voter apathy?