Mudcat Café Message Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafeawe

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
Chicken Charlie Help: What is this guitar technique CALLED ?? (16) What is this guitar technique CALLED ?? 18 Apr 02

I've seen guitar pickers do a break by playing the melody or a high harmony, fretting only on the first (hi E) and either second or third strings. I have no questions about how to do it, but has anybody ever heard a specific term applied to that technique?? Thanks.


Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.