Mudcat Café Message Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafeawe

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
DADGBE guitar replacement widgits,forholding in (11) RE: guitar replacement widgits,forholding in 12 Mar 08

Hi Cap,

Those widgets are called bridge pins and are commonly available at music stores. If you absolutely must use internet shopping, any on line music store should have them, too. You can spend quite a bit of money purchasing pins made from exotic materials, but they're not necessary and the plastic ones work fine.

Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.